THE LEVEL OF NEEDS THAT CAN BE ACCOMMODATED
The following are the level of needs that can be accommodated in the Skibbereen Residential Care Centre:
- We can accommodate independent to maximum dependency clients.
- Post-operative clients including post-op cardiac surgery.
SPECIAL NEEDS THAT CAN BE ACCOMODATED
We also provide convalescence, respite, and dementia care. Post stroke, post-operative care, and basic nursing care.
CATERGORIES OF CARE PROVIDED
The following are the categories of care provided by the Home:
- Respite / Convalescent Care
- Short, medium, and long-term retirement/residential Nursing care
The following facilities are provided by the Home:
- In-house award-winning catering facility
- TV / Internet access in each bedroom
- Telephone in each bedroom
- Weekly entertainment program
- In house physiotherapist
- Laundry (except items that require dry cleaning)
The physical facilities of the premises.
- Physiotherapy Room
- Internal atrium gardens
- Television Room/Cosy Cottage
- Spacious Lounge
- Hairdresser/Spa Room